NICKI MINAJ THANKS RUSS FOR BEING BRAVE TO SAY WHAT NO ONE HAS NEVER SAID TO HER

RUSS SAYS UNPOPULAR OPINION ABOUT NICKI MINAJ PUBLICLY. 


"Awww thank you, @Russ. I never comment on who has the "best verse" on any of my collaboration because that's just an opinion. We all have our good and bad days. I'm just grateful to have been respected highly enough by the greats, as an MC, that they have all collaborated with.-regarding inspiring others with my looks and trends; people tend to overlook that as well. So thanks for being brave enough. A person can do my exact looks from hair to toe but no one will mention it. But when it's the other way around chile they can't wait. Haha! It's all love though. Congrats on your recent success. Keep shining and again, thanks for being brave enough to say your unpopular opinion. There are men I have known my entire career who wouldn't dare say these things publicly. People say it to me behind close doors though all the time. LOVE" NICKI MINAJ.

Watch and listen to what Russ said on Nicki Minaj's IG page.
NICKI MINAJ THANKS RUSS FOR BEING BRAVE TO SAY WHAT NO ONE HAS NEVER SAID TO HER NICKI MINAJ THANKS RUSS FOR BEING BRAVE TO SAY WHAT NO ONE HAS NEVER  SAID TO HER Reviewed by Fameroot.blogspot.com on October 25, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.