Why I quit my job as Real Madrid Coach - Zinedine Zidane


Reason why Zinedine Zidane resigned from being Los blancos Manager

On the 31st of May 2018 being today. Real Madrid legend and coach Zidane resigned as manager of Real Madrid football club.  The former French international took the press unawares and seeked for a press conference where he pronounced his intentions, after which he had a meeting with Florentino Perez, the club president.

So many of the Spanish news firms had already confirmed that Zidane would be leaving Los blancos, before the club legend proved them right that he is truly resigning.

 Zidane won the UEFA Champions League three times, lifted LA liga trophy ones and club world cup in two and a half years. He really enjoyed his spell at Madrid after lifting five trophies in his spell at Madrid.

Florentino Perez said, "Zinedine Zidane communicated to me yesterday the unexpected decision that he will leave as coach."
"Zidane told me yesterday about his decision to resign as manager" - Florentino Per

Zidane explained, "I love this club and the president who gave me the chance to play for this club and manage the club of my dreams. But everything changes and that's why I've taken the decision to leave."

"What I think is that this team needs to continue winning but I think it needs a change, a different voice, another methodology and that's why I took this decision."

Why I quit my job as Real Madrid Coach - Zinedine Zidane Why I quit my job as Real Madrid Coach - Zinedine Zidane Reviewed by Fameroot.blogspot.com on May 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.