Mourinho Hints at lengthy stay with United


"I will only quite club football when I feel tired" Jose Mourinho

Manchester United manager says he is not in any way close to move into international management as he promises to stay for a long time at United.

The special ones said that he believes that one day, he will have the privilege to coach his national team.

The fifty-five year old coach has admitted that he doesn't know when he will take up the opportunity. He also claimed that anytime he feels tired of coaching football clubs he will leave the role.

The red devils coach doesn't see himself lacking behind in his current state. He has secured his future at United till 2020 which shows he might stay at united for quite sometime

He was Queried if he is any closer to feeling tired, the SPECIAL ONE said: “No. No! I am not close at all. I think being the coach of a club is my job. Because I need to play matches every week and train every day. I would say I am even further away from being tired now than I was a few years ago.”

Mourinho Hints at lengthy stay with United Mourinho Hints at lengthy stay with United Reviewed by Fameroot.blogspot.com on June 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.